Have you ever thought about how much time you spend in your car?
A study conducted by Cooper Tire concluded that the average American spends eighteen days driving per year with an average of eight hours and twenty-two minutes per week! Thanks to Transform Business Ambassador Blake’s Mobile Detailing, we have some #lifehacks to help keep your car clean in addition to some important tips on maintenance.
Tools to have handy:
- Quality microfiber towels (300GSM)
- Great all surface cleaner
- Great water-based conditioner (to prevent cracking)
- Shop Vacuum
Tips for proper car maintenance:
- Hand wash: much safer, long-term preservation of paint, ensure all areas get clean, 3 bucket method to guarantee no cross-contamination, fun!
- Machine wash: very harmful to the entire vehicle, micro scratching introduced after just one visit (swirls), no bucket method with a guarantee of cross-contamination, no fun!
- It’s a great idea to keep two quality towels along with a small bottle of all surface cleaner in your car
- A great vacuum goes a long way
- Address major spills as soon as possible, some stains if settled, can permanently become imbedded into fibers of carpet or plastics
- Wax car often after washing to keep the paint healthy
- Keep door sills free of debris to prevent water from entering into the vehicle’s carpets
We are thrilled to hear that our Transformers are taking advantage of the member-exclusive discount with business ambassadors like Blake’s Mobile Detailing. His summer schedule is filling up so don’t delay in scheduling your next detail.
Website: Blake’s Mobile Detail
Facebook: Blakes’s Mobile Detail
Phone: (425) 736-2888